No announcement yet.

question for Hawk about the Dynastys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice wheels, try to fill the crater though if that were a joint you would see it crack instantly. Very nice though.
    Trailblazer 302g
    coolmate4
    hf-251d-1
    super s-32p
    you can never know enough

Comment

yeah, not bad . i am waiting to see how something pans out. but i may be ordering mine soon.

Comment

great start

to stop the pit let off on the peddel a lil at the end and throw in 1 more dip of filler

sweet start you'l be a pro in no time
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Wish mine were as straight as yours, practice practice practice. I wish that I knew that I have the machine set correctly. practice practice practice. I wish I knew how to tig weld Practice practice practice. I think I need a beer.
          I will weld that project with the spoolgun....I wish I knew how to tig weld.

Comment

When I ran those I cheated . After I cleaned the heck out of the material I used a straight edge and a carbide scribe to mark a line to follow. Another trick I learned here .

Thanks for the kind words! Mike
            Regency 200 w/30A
            Dynasty 200 dx
            Esab 875 plasma
            MM350-P w/30A

Comment

lramberson

ummm you seem to have the right tools and the right ideal

Wish mine were as straight as yours, practice practice practice.

hang in there it will come
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Al tig welds

I like the one on the left the best. Was that the first on or the last one?

Be cool,
                Alex
                Be cool,
                Alex

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
                SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Comment

Ah, the old straight edge & scrib trick, young grass hopper you will learn much from this forum you just must be patient and practice. (the problem is the young grass hopper is more like antique grass hopper )
                  Just trying to get technique, & I will master this even if it kills me
                  Have a good one gang...............

Comment

lramberson

(the problem is the young grass hopper is more like antique grass hopper )

boy do i understand that igot me a big window eleat and am looking into the mag window now
                    the helmit has greatly improved my work (well werth the $$$$ )
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

Working...
                    X