help me find a welding lense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me find a welding lense

I am looking for a conventional lense that is made by american optical. The numbers are suposed be aowcioh2414. The lense is gold plated and has a blue color while welding. I have been told that they no longer make this lense. They make a knock-off to it which I am not interested in. I thought someone may know where some of these lenses may still be found or maybe they could pass-along some more info. Please do not try to talk me into an auto-darkening lense as this is not what I am interested in. thank you 1206

Whatever you do, please do not buy the NexGen auto-dark lens by Jackson. Really, I am very serious, do not buy this lens as you will never know what you would have done without it. bahwaaaaaaa

Hope it helps!
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
    MM 350P
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Originally posted by 1206
      I am looking for a conventional lense that is made by american optical. The numbers are suposed be aowcioh2414. The lense is gold plated and has a blue color while welding. I have been told that they no longer make this lense. They make a knock-off to it which I am not interested in. I thought someone may know where some of these lenses may still be found or maybe they could pass-along some more info. Please do not try to talk me into an auto-darkening lense as this is not what I am interested in. thank you 1206
      I would contact AO and get a list of disributors as a starting point.

Comment

I sell those AO lenses. I have them in stock. They are 30 bucks each, 2x4 size, shade 10 or 12,

Comment

If you dont want the new style AO, then get the Jackson Gold N Gate lense. The old AO lenses were discontinued for safety reasons. Some people still want them because they think that they can see the puddle better when DC tigging Aluminum or oxy-hydrogen welding aluminum. I dont see a need for the old lense, i can do either of those processes with my Jackson.

Comment

Also, i have six of the old lenses, gold plated glass, with a blue tint, in a 4x5 size.

Comment

GTA/SPEC

I am interested in the 4 X 5 lens.

Please Advise?

As You do not have Your eMail available.

Thank You

Joseph

[email protected]
              "Equipment Should Never be an Excuse for Poor Performance. If You are Going to be a Professional, You Get the Correct Equipment, then the Only Excuse is Your Ability to Perform." ™

Comment

help me find a welding lense

Thank you GTA/SPEC for the information. I would like to talk to you about the AO lenses. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks again!

Comment

GTA/SPEC, I would like to order 2, 2"x4" #10 shade and 2, 2"x4" #12 shade AO Blue tinted Mirrored lenses.

GTA/SPEC, Thanks for the help and for the information.

Best Regards,
                  Tripp16

Comment

***Bump***

Comment

Working...
                    X