Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    I've also had great experiences with Lincoln. My LWS is top notch regarding service of both red and blue and both of our local reps are great as well. I have also had the ability to compare all my machines against their respective color counterparts (red vs. blue) and ended up walking away with the machines that performed how I liked (for various reasons).

Brand loyalty is overrated IMHO. Nobody can do EVERTHING to an ulimate level of perfection. Anyway, it's always good to spread the love around.

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    [QUOTE=arcdawg]
    Originally posted by cope
    The only Lincoln sites I am aware of are Hobart Weld Talk and Miller Ask Andy.

You will get more honest answers here than you would at Lincoln even if there was a Lincoln forum.

COPE, i have always respected your input but i think that you are making a pretty broad statement here......

i would think that any of the big companies would be more then happy to help out there customers....

i have had only good luck with red (sorry blue)

dawg
    I never said Lincoln wouldn't help, and I stand by my original statement. However I have heard of more people not getting good support on Lincoln tahn Hobart or Miller.

Leave a comment:

• arcdawg
    replied
    [QUOTE=cope]The only Lincoln sites I am aware of are Hobart Weld Talk and Miller Ask Andy.

You will get more honest answers here than you would at Lincoln even if there was a Lincoln forum.

COPE, i have always respected your input but i think that you are making a pretty broad statement here......

i would think that any of the big companies would be more then happy to help out there customers....

i have had only good luck with red (sorry blue)

dawg

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by Too_Many_Tools
    Where do the Lincoln guys hang out at?

Is there a dedicated discussion board hosted by Lincoln?

I have always wanted to visit the "Dark Side".

TIA

TMT
    The only Lincoln sites I am aware of are Hobart Weld Talk and Miller Ask Andy.

You will get more honest answers here than you would at Lincoln even if there was a Lincoln forum. These two boards have never to my knowlege pulled a post that slammed any product whether it was Blue/White/Red/Yellow/Mauve.

Leave a comment:

• Teeps
    replied
    Yeah, I've got a red, plan to pick up a blue though!!! Picture of an MM210 is up on the garage wall, I was just up at my local AirGas dealer drooooolinga t one

Little bit of everyone on the Hobart board, from what little I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    They hang here,,, 7 red, 2 blue

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    You're not right!!!

A

Leave a comment:

• Too_Many_Tools
    started a topic The Other Other Board

The Other Other Board

Where do the Lincoln guys hang out at?

Is there a dedicated discussion board hosted by Lincoln?

I have always wanted to visit the "Dark Side".

TIA

TMT
Working...
X