Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatfrank
    replied
    Yepper, I didn't do anything and it just started working again. Who knows?

Leave a comment:

• INTP
    replied
    I had the same problem last year. If I recall, I upgraded to a new browser version (mozilla) and it fixed it. At the time, I was getting the problem in Mozilla, but not IE. I never figured out why it just started happening.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    net crash

sounds like the net is crashing
    gess we beter get the fires started, lets see maybee i can use some old shop rags for the smoke signals

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Whats really messed up is once i fixed the Hobart board, i clicked over to the miller board and got some crap about it being the default homepage for PLASK!! it finally streightend out though

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    seems to be working ok again for me i didnt do anythig it just started working again
    hummm they must have herd about the smoke signals ideal and decided they fix it befor we all switch back

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    gotta love technology

Leave a comment:

• AV8OR
    replied
    No AOL here either, AT&T. I had to do like you said by deleting the old link and add a new favorite link.

Sometimes I think I might go back to using smoke signals again!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://hobartwelders.com/ try this, i know it's the same but it worked for me. http://hobartwelders.com/mboard/

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    no go for me

i'm a AT&T .com'er not AOL and i get the same redirect ARRRRG bit of a pain i hope they fix it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Who knows? maybe it was only happening to AOL users. before it was redirecting me to the Miller site but now it's working fine.since i re-did it all.

Leave a comment:

• Scott V
    replied
    Originally posted by migmaniac70
    was having same problem, so i deleted the links out of my favorites and did a search on hobart, then had to drag and drop them back into my favorites and now everything is fine.

Send a link ?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    That's strange!!??
    a

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    was having same problem, so i deleted the links out of my favorites and did a search on hobart, then had to drag and drop them back into my favorites and now everything is fine.

Leave a comment:

• fatfrank
    replied
    Yeah, I get directed here also?????

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    I haven't heard anything unless it's down for maint???

Seems to be working for me.

A-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X