The Other Board (Hobart)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Board (Hobart)

What's going on with the Hobart board? I keep getting redirected over to the blue side. Anyone else having problems?

I haven't heard anything unless it's down for maint???

Seems to be working for me.

A-

Comment

Yeah, I get directed here also?????

Comment

was having same problem, so i deleted the links out of my favorites and did a search on hobart, then had to drag and drop them back into my favorites and now everything is fine.

Comment

That's strange!!??
          a

Comment

Originally posted by migmaniac70
            was having same problem, so i deleted the links out of my favorites and did a search on hobart, then had to drag and drop them back into my favorites and now everything is fine.

Send a link ?

Thanks

Comment

Who knows? maybe it was only happening to AOL users. before it was redirecting me to the Miller site but now it's working fine.since i re-did it all.

Comment

no go for me

i'm a AT&T .com'er not AOL and i get the same redirect ARRRRG bit of a pain i hope they fix it
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                JAMES

Comment

http://hobartwelders.com/ try this, i know it's the same but it worked for me. http://hobartwelders.com/mboard/

Comment

No AOL here either, AT&T. I had to do like you said by deleting the old link and add a new favorite link.

Sometimes I think I might go back to using smoke signals again!

Comment

gotta love technology

Comment

seems to be working ok again for me i didnt do anythig it just started working again
                        hummm they must have herd about the smoke signals ideal and decided they fix it befor we all switch back
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                        JAMES

Comment

Whats really messed up is once i fixed the Hobart board, i clicked over to the miller board and got some crap about it being the default homepage for PLASK!! it finally streightend out though

Comment

net crash

sounds like the net is crashing
                            gess we beter get the fires started, lets see maybee i can use some old shop rags for the smoke signals
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

I had the same problem last year. If I recall, I upgraded to a new browser version (mozilla) and it fixed it. At the time, I was getting the problem in Mozilla, but not IE. I never figured out why it just started happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X