One reason to buy Miller stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One reason to buy Miller stuff!

They seems to hold their value very well. Or maybe it's just the accessories that does it for this one. That torch looks like it has at least a grand in DucTape alone!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...839253644&rd=1

2750 and no bids hmm maybe start at 27.50 and go from there
    Trailblazer 302g
    coolmate4
    hf-251d-1
    super s-32p
    you can never know enough

Comment

held value

ummm it hasent held that value till someone buy's it

$27.00 i'd buy that where do i send the Money order LOL
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Well, if the tape is just holding on that annoying fingertip control from sliding around, he just gave me a good idea.
        -Tanner

Comment

hey tanner wait a minute i wanna buy some stock at 3m first to bennefit from your tape purchase if you want to keep up with that guy.
          Trailblazer 302g
          coolmate4
          hf-251d-1
          super s-32p

Comment

tape finger controle

i think i would use electritions tape.
            the black stretchy stuff would work better you could get a good sturdy hold if you prestretched it as you aplied it
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by dyn88
              hey tanner wait a minute i wanna buy some stock at 3m first to bennefit from your tape purchase if you want to keep up with that guy.

Hahaaha, ok, I'm going to the hardware store in the morning for 400000 rolls of ducttape!
              -Tanner

Comment

Tanner,

I use the heavy duty wire ties for the fingertip control. Mine is an older model with only one velcro strap. It is less hassle than tape, works well, and no mess when it comes off.

Comment

I think starting a bid starting in the $400 neighborhood and topping out around $525 will be pushing it.

Comment

I am not familiar with all the models but I assume its a big ole monster, probably takes 100 amp service. I have 200$ into a 300 synchro and I see them all the time for 500 or so. But, mine didnt come with water cooled, I should do that and would if I used it more. I have a couple nice small radiators from 20hp engines and a nice little pump, but I dont want to use it, need to find another. I will be asking ? here if I get around to it I spose. Here I have lots of water, could likely run it thru it although I suppose something treated and de-mineralized in a contained system would be better.

Comment

200$ in a synchro 300! Is that what you paid for the machine? If so I would love to find deals like that hee in the northeast. And whats a MIC-4 anyway? Ive used 250 hf s before and they have a delayed pedal response. Very difficult to use if you are used to instant puddle control.
                      Trailblazer 302g
                      coolmate4
                      hf-251d-1
                      super s-32p

Comment

I paid a 100 for it and it had a problem with the AC output and I had my Bud who is a TV repair guy fix a problem with a 50 cent transistor on a ciruit board, he would fixed it for nothing but I give him a C note anyway. It kind of appeared someone had replaced the board before. It came with a full service manual which helped. The people that sold it thought there was something wrong with the Hi freq but the spark gab was just off. I think they mainly used it on DC for light work on bow rails for boats, thats why it worked ok with an air cooled torch. I think the torch was broke but I had a couple. I fixed a couple other things on it too, minor, and put some wheels on it. The only thing I use if for is TIG.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Id buy a 300 every day for that price! sweet deal. Again, I wish I could get deals like that here.
                          Trailblazer 302g
                          coolmate4
                          hf-251d-1
                          super s-32p

Comment

syncro 250

this 1 dosent look to bad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...838644706&rd=1

even comes with a flag already instaled
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

thats a 250, not that thats a bad deal but I really want a 300 or a 350 Heck Id buy a 500 for 1000 for just the power supply But those who have them dont get rid of them. no bids but relisted at same price. I think he needs to review this thread to make his asking price a little more realistic. you can get a dynasty 200 for that price fully loaded!
                              Trailblazer 302g
                              coolmate4
                              hf-251d-1
                              super s-32p

Comment

Working...
                              X