X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAWK
    replied
    fredhedd,

Thanks and good luck selling. Somebody will get a nice portable stick machine. If 3/32-5/32 rods are your thing, then you will really like this machine for the money.

Leave a comment:

• fredhedd
    replied
    thnx for your reply. my email is [email protected]

i have posted this machine on three other forums. buyers beware that i may terminate the sale here at anytime due to it being sold through one of the other venues. thnx.

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    fredhedd,

Welcome to the forum. The Bluestar 6000 is a nice machine. It was my first Miller engine drive and I used it for stick and scratch start TIG. If you can post an email address where interested readers can inquire about this machine it would be great.

This forum is a great place to exchange welding information, meet new friends and even mention items for sale. To be fair to all members it is best to post an email address where the sale can continue once posted. This helps protect all interested parties. Thanks.

Again welcome to the forum and we look forward to exchanging welding and related information.

Leave a comment:

• fredhedd
    started a topic blue star 6000 for sale

blue star 6000 for sale

this machine is in excellent condition and has 90 hours on it. it was brand new when i purchased it and has been kept indoors. everyone is welcome to make an offer.
Working...
X