X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    DDA52:
    I had the same problem and had to up grade operationg systems, problem solved. First try re-installing your internet software then the op system. I hope you get it working.

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied
    Heck, I can't even get on the mini site to even register. Do you have to know the secret handshake or something?? I've left the thing loading for a very long time and nada. ( nearly 45 minutes) What is the secret?

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Cope:
    Yea that'll happen, she is great. Fact is, after watching me research and question, she ordered and wrote the check for my mm210w/spoolgun. I won't give her a shop toy as a gift. Did you ever hear never give a woman anything with a cord!--If you like to sleep at night that is! Only kiddin'

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by pjseaman
    Heck I would just like to win a free miller beanie cap, I told my wife for christmas I wanted a neon miller clock, they are ultra cool garage stuff.
    pjs, get her the Neon one for the bedroom.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Heck I would just like to win a free miller beanie cap, I told my wife for christmas I wanted a neon miller clock, they are ultra cool garage stuff.

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by farmboy weldor
    this might be out of place an inappropriate but whats the key to winning the sweepstakes if any, because im in desperate need of a tig welder
    Its real simple: hope they draw your name. It's a random drawing and probably done by machine. I have never heard from a grand prize winner but a couple of guys who have won smaller prizes have posted either here or at Hobart.

Leave a comment:

• farmboy weldor
    started a topic Miller sweepstakes

Miller sweepstakes

this might be out of place an inappropriate but whats the key to winning the sweepstakes if any, because im in desperate need of a tig welder
Working...
X