X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iso50
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanner
    Yeah, Iso, I got back from talking to the welding teacher at the Jr High, and he said "you'd have to talk to so and so." So thats my goal next week. I'll figure it out, I know I will.
    Its the same thing, you can never seem to be able to get to the right person the first time.

Leave a comment:

• Tanner
    replied
    Yeah, Iso, I got back from talking to the welding teacher at the Jr High, and he said "you'd have to talk to so and so." So thats my goal next week. I'll figure it out, I know I will.

Leave a comment:

• Steved
    replied
    iso50, although I would like to offer you a price for your helmet I will not. (I have been saving for a while for a new one)

Hang on to it and try the welding thing. Just try one bead, never mind if it looks good but just try sparking it, try it with Tanner. Keep the helmet for at least a year before you sell it.

I was scared when I struck my first arc, in fact I think that I was sweating because of it. After I struck the arc I found out how easy it was and kept on going.

Baby steps.

Leave a comment:

• arcdawg
    replied
    is, i would hold on to it..... i would also look into the local craft center ....or try to hook up with someone in you area (like tanner ) welding could really get you out of this FUNK that you are in........nothing besides a hot 21 y.o. chick cheers me up like laying down a sweet @## tig bead !!

if you would like to b.s. email me..... maybe i can help you out !

dawg [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Well so far I haven't been able to strike an arc yet, and school is not in the plans, I can't deal with the stress of it.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    sorry iso50

i forgot about your situation with the class and all well rather my noodle wasent processing info right i hope you decide to stick with it

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    sell

why would you want to sell it i'm already thinking of getting another 1 for my son/ visitors

P.S. if you do decide to sell e-mail me with a price at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Thats the same one I have. I maybe looking to sell mine soon.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    started a topic Miller Big Window

Miller Big Window

yaaaaaa my new helmit got here today
    cant wait to try it. i'm on my way to the shop now to find somthing to weld
    gota love the net $225.00 to the door

my son was nice enough to modle it for you all
    Attached Files
Working...
X