Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanner
    replied
    hmm...I dunno, thats also a lot of other classes to miss...

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    You feel a sudden 24hr flu comming on

Leave a comment:

• Tanner
    replied
    Can;t. I teach welding 101 that day.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    tanner

see if mom will let you take the day off.

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Originally posted by ASKANDY
    oops...yea the 20th

I'll sign us up for the training center and if the bike is in town I'll bring ya over there too. It might be gone to a show though.

A-
    Great, keep me updated. If the bike isn't there it not a big deal, just might as well see it if its there.

I also have the gloves and leathers.

Leave a comment:

• Tanner
    replied
    Darn, I can;'t make it. School that day.

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    oops...yea the 20th

I'll sign us up for the training center and if the bike is in town I'll bring ya over there too. It might be gone to a show though.

A-

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Originally posted by ASKANDY
    ISO DUDE!

I'll give you a free pass on this one. I'll be up in Wisconsin for a national sales meeting the week of Sept 22nd. The meeting doesn't start until Mon late afternoon. If you want to come to the Appleton Miller factory (bring your helmet) Monday morning, I'll give you a go around at the MILLER Training center where it would be just you and me. After that if you don't like it, don't do it. We'll start with Mig then touch on Stick and TIG. Just enough to get rid of any apprehension you may be hangin on to

Let me know...I have to book the training center.

Andy
    Your definatly on!! However I'd rather concentrate on MIG and TIG and touch on stick. Besides I know someone that works, or used to work at Miller, Bruce Casner. Not sure what he does for them, and its been a while since I talked to him, about 7years.

I take it you mean Monday the 20th.

If you want to drop me an email at: [email protected], we can get the details down.

Any chance of checking out the OCC Chopper

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    andy

sweet deal glad to have you on our side

Leave a comment:

• Tanner
    replied
    Hey andy, could I come too?! Haha, well, not really just kidding. I'd love to be there.

Leave a comment:

• arcdawg
    replied
    iso, dude you would be a fool if you pass this up...... i have reached the point in my life where i DONT PASS UP ANYTHING UP... like the begining of the summer i had the chance to work on race cars..... i only did it for 3 weeks but I DID IT !! (3 hour round trip)

ANDY thats awesome that you would do that for someone !! THUMBS UP !

let me know when you come to the northeast

dawg

Leave a comment:

• Steved
    replied
    SWEET ANDY!!!!!!

ISO take him up on the offer!!

Andy, that is a really cool thing that you are doing here. Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    ISO DUDE!

I'll give you a free pass on this one. I'll be up in Wisconsin for a national sales meeting the week of Sept 22nd. The meeting doesn't start until Mon late afternoon. If you want to come to the Appleton Miller factory (bring your helmet) Monday morning, I'll give you a go around at the MILLER Training center where it would be just you and me. After that if you don't like it, don't do it. We'll start with Mig then touch on Stick and TIG. Just enough to get rid of any apprehension you may be hangin on to

Let me know...I have to book the training center.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    tanner/iso50

have you considerd meeting at your local welding dealer and trying a demo there.
    if you are about to buy a 210 anyway you might like playing with it also
    not to discount the school ideal but there is a lot for the school to overlook and concider in leting a non-student in the lab (insurance being the biggy)

as for the helmit keep it it rocks
    i got to play with mine today and love it great performance even in low amp plasma (12A) cant wait to get my TIG setup i'm shoure lerning TIG with this helmit will be much easyer than with the old 1

totaly stoked after 1 day of play

striped my old riding mower down to the bone today cant wait to start the yard truck should get to use the new helmit lots in the frame building stage

Leave a comment:

• Tanner
    replied
    Exactly. I have to go to the department leader, and then the assistant principle, and then the principal. good thing all of them like me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X