• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    why so good

ummm lets see

it has 4 arc sensors so it almost cant miss an arc to flash you

it's ajustability on time dark to light is also adjustable i keep reaching to flip it up and befor my hand hits the hood it's clear agin

it's flash sensitivity is ajustable for indoors or out in direct sunlight

it is light and has a great head harness verry comfortable

the view screen is sweet bolth when dark and in its light stage with a great viewable raideus

in short i can see beter area with this helmit then with my fixed shade 4X4 screen not shoure why

all in all i think you realy need to try 1 to truly apreceate it

oh yaa and it looks realy cool too

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied
    Sgt Joe
    The optics are excellent. IMO, they are better than the XLix. I was using both yesterday and noticed a difference in favor of the Elite. If you like actually seeing what you're working with, then the Elite is awsome.

Leave a comment:

• wrench3047
    replied
    Lots of people are raving about this hood. I know I has a large glass, but what makes this thing so terrific. Just really curious.

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    i keep my box handy. i store it in the box, and transport it in the box.
    thanx for the handles, but the freakin lid doesn't like to stay closed

yes, it is a great helmet. i'm going to get another someday.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    Lol

you got off easy i had to go clime up into the storage space above my shop to find the box and i just got it 4 days ago
    korea or not it is a sweet helmit that i only wish i knew how nice it was befor i would have goten 1 sooner.
    i used it outside in the sun today(first time out of the shop) with some flux cor wire and with a quick twist of the adjust nob it worked flawlesly
    i wont part with this helmit till it dyes and ill have a backup by then for shoure

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    yep, korea. i keep my box on a shelf about my head. the box wasn't all the way on the shelf, i saw the sticker on the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    my box said
    made in korea
    bad miller bad go to your room

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now
    that's the 1 i got
    keep it you will need it andy will get you started and you wont ever stop
    Well I'll see what happens after the 20th. If I like it, I'll keep it, if its not for me, I'll sell it.

Leave a comment:

• Steved
    replied
    My guess? Offshore.

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    anyone know where this helmet is made ? take a guess, i know.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    cool

that's the 1 i got
    keep it you will need it andy will get you started and you wont ever stop

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex
    OK, start the bidding. My son wants a Big Window Elite too. Just out of curiosity, is it black or does it have graphics?

Be cool,
    Alex
    Its the Stars and Stripes one.

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    replied
    OK, start the bidding. My son wants a Big Window Elite too. Just out of curiosity, is it black or does it have graphics?

Be cool,
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now
    why would you want to sell it i'm already thinking of getting another 1 for my son/ visitors

P.S. if you do decide to sell e-mail me with a price at [email protected]
    How much are you considering it would be worth? If it doesnt work out on the 20th, it will be for sale

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    classes to miss

true it is a lot of classes to mis but it is eays to do a little extra homework to catch up.
    i am in no way discrediting the importance of a good education.
    that being said this is somthing you may make a career of and this could help you more in the long run than 1 missed houre in math,sciance, and so on.that can easily be made up.

i made a choice (with perental concent) in high school to forgo the trditional corse and took classes in V.I.C.A. that were 4houre blocks in a trade corse in my sophmore and jr. years as i felt that it would better prepare me for my chosen carere(that trade suported my familie and i quite well). doing so ment it would not be posible for me to graduate. i later went to a jr. collage at night to get my deploma. sometimes we have to decide what we can do to make things that are important to us happen. a little extra homework is an easy do

good luck
    only you can decide what is important as i have no ideal what your goles are or what you would miss on that day. clearly you could not miss school if you were suposed to be testing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X