• Show
Clear All

andy

sweet deal glad to have you on our side
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by ASKANDY
      ISO DUDE!

I'll give you a free pass on this one. I'll be up in Wisconsin for a national sales meeting the week of Sept 22nd. The meeting doesn't start until Mon late afternoon. If you want to come to the Appleton Miller factory (bring your helmet) Monday morning, I'll give you a go around at the MILLER Training center where it would be just you and me. After that if you don't like it, don't do it. We'll start with Mig then touch on Stick and TIG. Just enough to get rid of any apprehension you may be hangin on to

Let me know...I have to book the training center.

Andy
      Your definatly on!! However I'd rather concentrate on MIG and TIG and touch on stick. Besides I know someone that works, or used to work at Miller, Bruce Casner. Not sure what he does for them, and its been a while since I talked to him, about 7years.

I take it you mean Monday the 20th.

If you want to drop me an email at: [email protected], we can get the details down.

Any chance of checking out the OCC Chopper
      It's not the voltage that gets you, it's the amps.

Comment

oops...yea the 20th

I'll sign us up for the training center and if the bike is in town I'll bring ya over there too. It might be gone to a show though.

A-

Comment

Darn, I can;'t make it. School that day.
          -Tanner

Comment

Originally posted by ASKANDY
            oops...yea the 20th

I'll sign us up for the training center and if the bike is in town I'll bring ya over there too. It might be gone to a show though.

A-
            Great, keep me updated. If the bike isn't there it not a big deal, just might as well see it if its there.

I also have the gloves and leathers.

Comment

tanner

see if mom will let you take the day off.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Can;t. I teach welding 101 that day.
                -Tanner

Comment

You feel a sudden 24hr flu comming on

Comment

hmm...I dunno, thats also a lot of other classes to miss...
                    -Tanner

Comment

classes to miss

true it is a lot of classes to mis but it is eays to do a little extra homework to catch up.
                      i am in no way discrediting the importance of a good education.
                      that being said this is somthing you may make a career of and this could help you more in the long run than 1 missed houre in math,sciance, and so on.that can easily be made up.

i made a choice (with perental concent) in high school to forgo the trditional corse and took classes in V.I.C.A. that were 4houre blocks in a trade corse in my sophmore and jr. years as i felt that it would better prepare me for my chosen carere(that trade suported my familie and i quite well). doing so ment it would not be posible for me to graduate. i later went to a jr. collage at night to get my deploma. sometimes we have to decide what we can do to make things that are important to us happen. a little extra homework is an easy do

good luck
                      only you can decide what is important as i have no ideal what your goles are or what you would miss on that day. clearly you could not miss school if you were suposed to be testing
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                        why would you want to sell it i'm already thinking of getting another 1 for my son/ visitors

P.S. if you do decide to sell e-mail me with a price at [email protected]
                        How much are you considering it would be worth? If it doesnt work out on the 20th, it will be for sale

Comment

OK, start the bidding. My son wants a Big Window Elite too. Just out of curiosity, is it black or does it have graphics?

Be cool,
                          Alex
                          Be cool,
                          Alex

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
                          SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                            OK, start the bidding. My son wants a Big Window Elite too. Just out of curiosity, is it black or does it have graphics?

Be cool,
                            Alex
                            Its the Stars and Stripes one.

Comment

cool

that's the 1 i got
                              keep it you will need it andy will get you started and you wont ever stop
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              JAMES

Comment

anyone know where this helmet is made ? take a guess, i know.

Comment

Working...
                                X