Miller clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller clothing

Bought two denim long-sleeved shirts from the Miller on-line store for $17 and change. Nice shirts!! They'll be much more comfortable than the cape and sleeves whhen it's 102° in the Gadget Garage!

Hank
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
    Handler 210 w/DP3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Hank,
    Have you got them in yet? Are they sturdy? C'mon now, 102 in Browns Valley?

Weld on,
    Alex
    Be cool,
    Alex

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Comment

I need some work shirts,, where did you find them, I looked around and didnt see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry
        I need some work shirts,, where did you find them, I looked around and didnt see them.
        CAry, Before you buy any more 100% cotton shirts you need to find a good woman to iron them for you.

Comment

That would work,, she could shop for the shirts too, I was hoping my bud Mowjunk was going to hook me up with his stepdaughter,,, the one wearing the Miller jacket showing off the welding hood,,, you see that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry
            That would work,, she could shop for the shirts too, I was hoping my bud Mowjunk was going to hook me up with his stepdaughter,,, the one wearing the Miller jacket showing off the welding hood,,, you see that one?
            I saw it. Mow has been pretty quiet lately.

Comment

Cary,

Here: http://www.millerweldsstore.com/mill...C=813200411350

Alex,

You bet. 104° on Tuesday, but it's cooling off now - the Delta breeze is back, thank God. Besides, the Gadget Garage is not insulated, so it's about 3 - 4° hotter in there than outside. To be fair, this is the hottest we've been this summer, but it is normal for the Sacramento Valley. Get north about 100 miles, and it stays over 100° for two months (up around Redding).
              Handler 210 w/DP3035
              TA185TSW

Comment

I told her even though I wasnt a great dancer I had a cool car,,, anyway, I went to the homepage and dont see any links to the store to buy some shirts. Ok,, now I see the link, thanks.

Comment

What is it with the people that make clothing? Whenever I see something in a tall size I have to snatch it up because its the only one on the shelf. Dont they measure any men in this country or what? No tall sizes offered. That pretty much shoots that idea in the ***. I would have bought half a dozen. Now I buy none.

Comment

Alex,

Sorry, didn't answer your question. Yes, they are nice, sturdy shirts. Wore one yesterday evening and I liked it for fit, comfort, and COOLER than leathers!!

Hank
                    Handler 210 w/DP3035
                    TA185TSW

Comment

Hank,
                      I wuz just gassin' ya about the temp. Yeah, I spent one summer in Redding back in the 60's (think I remember takin' a young lady to see "Patton" at the drive-in). Hot as blazes. Guess I'm gonna have to get a couple of those shirts for me and my son.

Weld on,
                      Alex
                      Be cool,
                      Alex

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
                      SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

Comment

drive in

always good to take a lady to a drive in when its hot out they gata dress down gota love thoes summer outfits when its 100%+
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                        JAMES

Comment

Alex,

Just for old times, I worked up there pretty often from '61 to '74. The drive-in's gone, as you might expect. Remeber Hilltop Lane? Bowling alley? All major hotels now, bud!!

Gotta go - Olympic opening procession is starting!

Hank
                          Handler 210 w/DP3035
                          TA185TSW

Comment

Working...
                          X