Message Board Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Board Update...

Thank you for your patience and participation in Ask Andy. As you are aware, we have been in process of upgrading the message board. The new upgrade offers a new look and feel, enhanced security, improved performance and many new user features. As we continue to monitor and adjust the system, please feel free to send your comments or concerns directly to our Interactive Coordinator, Brian Radtke, at [email protected].

Here are the items that have been addressed and updated per your postings and suggestions:
    1) JR / SR Member status has been added back to the board.
    2) Email notification has been upgraded and is live on the board.
    3) Keyword and pull down search has been fully tested and is now live.
    4) Attachments now open in a new window again.

Some visitors may experience issues with scrolling left to right or postings appearing to the right and not below. In some cases, the Internet Explorer left menu box should either be closed or reduced to allow for maximum viewing. If the problem does not resolve, please download the most recent version of Internet Explorer or Netscape for optimum viewing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and want you to know we are listening to your feedback.

Sue Feldkamp
    eCommunications Mgr

THANKS SUE
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

please go next door and show Hobart how to make things vertical. like they are here.

thanx for the fine forum

Comment

Working...
      X