X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    it's a site problem

you can go to the user cp and hit the list subscription it will give you everything you are in.
    hope that helps for now im shoure they will get it fixed or shoot it and go back to the old.

Leave a comment:

• Andy249
    replied
    Hey Hawk,

Went through and had a look myself and I found that if I entered in a keyword search then no results seemed to come up (haven't posted in the new look forum yet, can't say I like the colours, white text contrasted nicely on the blue background for those of us who have had a couple of flashes!).

Although I did find that if I looked for all of my own posts just using my user name then all of the old topics did come up. All I can think of is that there must be a coding glitch with the search code or the database field names have been modified. Anyway, enough techno babble, bring on the HAZs, the GMAWs, the GTAWs, the MMAWs, I could go on!

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    started a topic Search

Search

It seems to me the search engine is not retroactive to include the old forum format. I have searched for my old posts concerning the Dynasty 200 and water cooler as well as the Big Wind Elite review and several other topics. So far, regardless of options I choose, only the new format posts are showing up. Is anybody else having this problem?
Working...
X