Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing

I CAN'T SEEM TO PRINT???
    has anyone else tryed to print a thread?
    someone els should try to print so we know its not just my printer/computer so andy can add it to the list of glitches for the computer guys to work on.
    we cant realy complain about the glitches microsoft dose it to us every time they put out a new version of windows.they seem to be in such a hury to get the new program out that they just let us do the testing for them. i got a new computer with XP on it and spent the hole first day downloading patches, and 4 months later i still cant change e-mail names without restarting my computer.

a spell check function would be a nice option. i cant spell when i do take my time
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

this is what i get when i try to print. even if i hilight it first .
    Attached Files
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

James,

Worked for me. I'm using internet explorer browser and it was fine.

How about anyone else??

a-

Comment

andy thanks for the quick responce i tried it through the browser
        edit-select all
        file-print
        i got a little bit of the letters but not even close to enough to reed.
        i also downloaded the miller tig book and printed a page from it . the tig book printed fine.
        here are pic's of bolth (a little fuzzy cuz i degraded the jpg to get it small enough to load.
        i seem to print the funny faces ok LOL
        Attached Files
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        JAMES

Comment

fun4now just go to thread tools select printable verision. When it changes hit the print button I did have any problems.
          Joe
          [email protected]

Comment

tool's

my tools drop down dosent have a print or printable version in it
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            JAMES

Comment

DHUUUUUU i get it

wrench
              ok i see what you mean now but that hole thing shoure seems like a lot of truble to me . i think the site guy needs to make it so we can just hit the printer on our brouser like befor. thank for showing me how i can" MAKE it print" there are a few i want to print now i just hope they fix it.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

Arrrrrggggg!!!!!!!!

ok this is the printable version
                i give up this thing is going to make me blow a gasket.
                im using internet Explorer 6.0 i think who realy knows with windows XP.
                quick some one shoot me
                Attached Files
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                JAMES

Comment

All i did was hit "file" and "print preview" to see if it was paged right then hit print.

A

Comment

the printable version option is something helps you save ink. i removes most of the colors, buttons and stuff you would need on a document.
                    Joe
                    [email protected]

Comment

works

i'm printing fine now . still dont know if it was you or me but if im the only 1 that had a problem printing it must have been me
                      anyway all is good now
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Working...
                      X