• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM 210 spoolgun

Hi guys, Will my MM 185 spoolgun fit on the MM 210? Thanks...Bob
    Bob Wright

Bob,

A few months ago I purchased a 185 spool gun from a member over on another board, thinking it was the MM 3035 spoolgun. Anyways when I received it and discovered it was the 185, I did some research and found that this gun is identical to the 3035, but for some reason they changed the part numbers. I have not hooked mine up yet because I have not been able to justify the reason for getting an argon cylinder. The keeper of the checkbook has a brother with a pontoon boat that is going to be needing some aluminum repair really soon. So I will put him up to asking if I can do the repair while my wife is present, (she will do anything for her family) then tell him I could if I had an argon cylinder. It is really sad that I have to stoop this low I will be hooking mine up to a MM210 also. I hope someone that knows whether or not this combination will work for sure chimes in.........I am kind of curious if I got the right information. Thanks for posting this question Bob.

Comment

Yea guys. It's the same animal. We changed it to match the naming theme of it's bigger brother the 3545.

have fun

Andy

Comment

stoop this low

pat
        you got it easy i have to go to a 3 day seminar on 12" dolls (similer to barbie)in canada
        i'm hoping to pull a dynasty200 out of it though
        dont be imbaresed we all pay 1 way or another for our fun
        enjoy the spool gun
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
          pat
          you got it easy i have to go to a 3 day seminar on 12" dolls (similer to barbie)in canada
          i'm hoping to pull a dynasty200 out of it though
          dont be imbaresed we all pay 1 way or another for our fun
          enjoy the spool gun

James,

Having to spend $900 on a front load washing machine to get me my new MM 251 just doesn t seem that bad anymore.

Comment

Thanks guys, I thought it looked the same just wasn't sure..Bob
            Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
            X