Hypertherm 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypertherm 350

Has anyone here used a Hpertherm 350 Plasma cutter? I have a chance to buy a used one and just wondered if any of you had used one and if so how did it do? Also if you used one much how did the consumables for it rate as far as price wise etc?

my welding suply guy seems to like them, but not shoure what that means might just want a sale
    well i'm shoure i wasent much help but it will get you back to the top so more people will see you mabee you will get the right guy to anser he might have missed you the first time.
    good luck
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

the guy that works for me now says he loved the one he had at his last job. the comsumables are comparible to all the rest $/duration. He would take a hypertherm anything. on top of his list for cutters.
      Joe
      [email protected]

Comment

I got to try out the plasma cutter today and it ended up following me home. Next I will need to purchase up some of the consumables for it as it does need a new tip. The guy I purchased it from had bought a new Hypertherm 1000. He said he was just needing to cut more and more metal that was too thick for the 350 to cut. I did cut some 1/4 inch plate with it and it cut well on it.

Thanks guys for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X