pre and post flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre and post flow

My s64 feeder does not have pre and post flow nor run in adjustments. How important are these "optional" features in mig? I know that it is important to have pre and post flow in tig welding.

TRIGER IT

you can hit the triger to fill the torch hose befor you start your first bead after thatyou should be ok my miller matic mig dosent have pre or post. i just triger out a little wire when i first turn on the gas to fill the hose and make shoure the flow is good (check the flow gage wile in use) after that i just weld no prob.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

The 30A spool gun will allow you to pre or post flow by only releasing or pushing the trigger part way. I use post flow at times to cool my tack welds on thin sheet metal.

Mike
      Regency 200 w/30A
      Dynasty 200 dx
      Esab 875 plasma
      MM350-P w/30A

Comment

You may want pre-flow when MIGing aluminum. That's a nice feature of the 15A and 30A - two stage trigger.

Be well.

hank
        ...from the Gadget Garage
        Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
        Handler 210 w/DP3035
        TA185TSW
        Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Working...
        X