Got some pictures back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some pictures back...

Finaly picked up the pictures. Here's the bench-mount Northern Tool bender. After I realized I didn't have a bench sturdy enough, I built the stand and bolted it to the concrete driveway apron!

Be well.

hank
    Attached Files
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
    Handler 210 w/DP3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

cool

i saw 1 of thouse on the net the other day . how do you like it dose it work ok ?
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

James,

I have done at least one rep of everything the instruction book syas it can do, and I'm very pleased. It bends 2" x 3/16 flat bar into the coolest letters I've ever seen. I ran out of stock before I finished my sign, but I'll be getting more steel next week.

Be well.

hank
      Handler 210 w/DP3035
      TA185TSW

Comment

cool

where did you get yours at? i ges its time for me to get off my b-t and get me 1 .
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

If you guys want to come over to the Yahoo ornamential iron group and learn how to make cool stuff with your bender come on over. I can bend almost anything you want with the bender. Here's the link. I will see you there...Bob
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ornamentiron/
          Bob Wright

Comment

James,

Here's the link:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...t=parts+bender

aa,

Thanks! See ya there!

hank
            Handler 210 w/DP3035
            TA185TSW

Comment

sweet

thanks !!
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

Working...
              X