inverter mig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCarlucci
    I guess i lucked out in my shop/garage, when i purchased the house the orginal owner and all the wiring done, and for the garage i have a 100 amp breaker 220v with 3 phase and single phase, so i guess i lucked out pretty well. So i just plug on in and have it.

BC
    Yes, that is a shade of green I'm turning.

Comment

lucked out !!!!!!!!

that is way pased lucked out. im not a shade of green im strait out green with envy. we should all be so lucky i think i would have gone out to get a lotery ticket the day you got that 1 . LOL
      glad to see you will have no probs with youre power
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Update

Any updates on this topic since July? Any inverter MIG plans soon (in the 175-210 class machines)?

Comment

Gordo,

The Miller Passport is now out. It is a 180 amp inverter mig with a built in CO2 cartridge for true portability. Of course an external gas supply hook up is available also. It features an inductance switch for hard and soft wires as well. Take a look.

Comment

cool plug

MILLER EXCLUSIVE! Multi-voltage plug allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 VAC power receptacles without the use of any tools – choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.

wonder why you dont get a plug like that for the dyn.200.

any chance you could order 1?
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Because the Dynastys are single OR 3 phase.

no standardized 3 phase plugs like the single phase ones.

a-

Comment

As far as power supply goes i found it cheaper just to run a new service to my garage. Out here where i live they let me use the unlimited tap rule, i just had to get a 400A meter base for the house then ran 200A service to the garage.

Comment

Working...
                X