X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Cope;
    You got this electronic stuff figured out pretty well, better than me I knew there was a way just wasn't sure how!

Waterloo is available at many wharehouse stores and online shoppers.

Peace,

ps, My other brand has gone under and no longer available.

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied
    There are some industrial suppliers who sell that brand, the one i know if our local Fastenal company, they're a large company and are all over the US and Canada, don't know about pricing because i only use them from nuts and bolts and stuff i can't get myself through my company. Good luck in finding a distributor.

BC

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryM
    That is exactly what I am looking for. But who sales them. Would like to know how much that box is.

Gary
    Gary, click on the link Contact at the top of the home page and you will get phone numbers as well as a form you can fill out for information.

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    That is exactly what I am looking for. But who sales them. Would like to know how much that box is.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    GaryM,
    Check this one out see if it is what you want, I have a couple of other sources.

http://www.waterlooindustries.com/pr...mberID=RB-3406

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    started a topic Truck tool Boxes

Truck tool Boxes

I need some good tool boxes for a truck i am goig to start to put to
    gether. I have only see one tool box that is made to go on a truck and its snapon and cost $1500 anyone know of a company that makes good tool boxes.

Gary
Working...
X