Dynasty 300 dx tigrunner price check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty 300 dx tigrunner price check

hello all i found out that the funds are there for me to get my dynasty 300 dx tigrunner.

So how much can you find it for the lowest place so far has be a place on the net for $5391 free ship.

Let me know

Gary
    Dry Creek Welding
    Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 2050
    suitcase 12RC

Dont buy from the lowest priced vendor, buy from the supplier that gives you more product support. More likley than not, you dont much about that machine and a local supplier can help with information, welding tips, and other forms of invaluable help.

the best price is not always the best value.

Comment

Unfotunately, if your vendor is like mine here (Shreveport LA.),has never sold a "Dynasty".
      Too busy selling mobile home tires, YEA BUDDY!

How can he give me support?

Many vendors I have found don't know crap about their products.
      I am a true "Blue" fan and hope Miller can in the future require more from their vendors.

John (JWELD)

Comment

JOHN1 , Shreveport is a pretty big area, there is a lot more than one distributor there. Look for one that offers sales AND service. Here is one that came up on the Miller website.... Red Ball Oxygen ....I'll bet they know something about the Dynasty line. If not, there are 2 listed in Longview Texas that have both sales and service. Don't give up on finding a decent distributor after your first try.

GaryM , I would agree with GTA/SPEC, a Dynasty 300 is a pretty high tech piece of equipment, and a good local dealer could be worth his extra few bucks. I think if you have cash in hand, you should be able to buy one from a dealer for $5400 - $5600. That is for the 903841011 model, with the water cooloed tig torch. If you are not comfortable with the dealer you have been dealing with, do a search on the Miller website. It may pay you to check out several distributors when making this large of a purchase. A good dealer can be a lot of help to you down the road.

The lowest price is not always the best value. The fact that you have decided to get a machine of the caliber of the Dynasty 300 shows that you value the best, not just the cheapest...

Comment

I would rather buy from a local dealer, But they are not the sharpest when it comes to high end welding equipment.

I need the Dynasty 300 dx Because I have been doing a lot of aluminum work First was Jet Boats. Now its A "R" stamp Pressure take repair outfit.

The local shop that I boutgh the Syncrowave from will sell the Dynasty 300DX tigrunner for $5500. That is only $100 more then the chepest place off line. The thing i dont like is the 8.2% Tax that i have to pay. Which comes to about $450, with the extra money for Tax i could get a nice long set of stick weling leads which does not come with the tigrunner.

I Am hopping that my local shop would give me a good price for my Syncrowave 180.

So anyway i do think it will come from Norco Since they are very nice and get very close to internet price. Plus i can get it in like 2 days rather then a week off line.

Gary
          Dry Creek Welding
          Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
          Trailblazer 302
          Spectrum 2050
          suitcase 12RC

Comment

Originally posted by GTA/SPEC
            Dont buy from the lowest priced vendor, buy from the supplier that gives you more product support. More likley than not, you dont much about that machine and a local supplier can help with information, welding tips, and other forms of invaluable help.

the best price is not always the best value.
            I AGREE 100%! More than once I have had the need to borrow a machine and have always been able to do so through my "good" local dealer. They have also provided me with all the extras such a delivery of 300CF gas bottles, access to the latest technical information, etc.

...and what about warranty. Hopefully it won't happen to you, but what if it does? Do you think the on-line dealer is going to help you? I doubt it. Yes, you can give Miller a call directly and they will put you in touch with a service center. Now your machine is at a dealer you have never conducted business with. Do you think your machine will be first in // first out? Doubtful. My 2 cents and food for thought.

Comment

I have had some customers of mine that have bought blue machines online and then on a few occasions have had to have them repaired and warrantied, i must say it was very dissappointing to find out that they saved about $75-$100 dollars, and expect me to repair their machine the next day, not only that but some of us distributors will charge you to pick the machine up and then redeliver it back to you. If you know your distributor well he might give you a good deal on the leads and all the extra's you want that don't come with the package, this is why customers should also try to build good relationships with their distributors. I help out all my customers that do me right, so i do them right. by the way #903841011 would run you close to 5,300 hundred.

BC
              BC

Dynasty 200DX
              Coolmate 3
              MM210 w/3035 spoolgun
              Cutmaster 101
              LC1230 12" Metal Cutting Saw

Comment

The local shop that i buy most of my stuff said 5500 for the tigrunner package. Wish they would go down to 5300 would wave a little more on tax coast.

Gary
                Dry Creek Welding
                Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
                Trailblazer 302
                Spectrum 2050
                suitcase 12RC

Comment

GaryM,

Let you dealer now what you can buy the set up for on the net and see how close they can get. Explain that you really want to buy from them and this could be the beginning of a long term relationship. Hopefully, they will see the opportunity and lower their price a bit.

Comment

GaryM,
                    I agree with HAWK, It worked for me and the local guy matched the price and now he gets all of my business, and he knows I am loyal!!!

Honesty is the best policy,

Comment

Good thing happened a friend told me to check this miller dealer out and well they are cheaper then the internet 5280 and can have it the next day. On top of that they are going to give me 1000 for my Syncrowave 180sd. I really did not want to mess with selling it. Plus the real boss around the house said Ihad to use the money from the Syncrowave on the dynasty.

They had just a dynasty 300DX on display and Iwant it more now its so light and compact. looks like it will be easy to use.

Hey what size stick welding leads should Iget they said 1/0 would get me safly out to 100ft what you think . Would really like 100ft (2 50ft chunks)

Gary
                      Dry Creek Welding
                      Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
                      Trailblazer 302
                      Spectrum 2050
                      suitcase 12RC

Comment

Gary,

It really depends on how many amps you plan on running through the cables? I have steel erectors who use 1/0 cable 50ft from their trailblazer 301's and run them all day long, unless you plan on running 5/32 stick or higher through those cables, 1/0 should do you fine.

BC
                        BC

Dynasty 200DX
                        Coolmate 3
                        MM210 w/3035 spoolgun
                        Cutmaster 101
                        LC1230 12" Metal Cutting Saw

Comment

GaryM,

I run 50'of 1/0 on each side for a total of 100' and have no problems on stick welding. This machine stick welds well, but it is my back up stick welder. I run a 12'of 1/0 work piece cable and a 25' water cooled torch for TIG. I think 1/0 is fine for any application using up to 100' total cable.

Comment

so what size leads would be needed for 100ft from the welder?

Gary
                            Dry Creek Welding
                            Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
                            Trailblazer 302
                            Spectrum 2050
                            suitcase 12RC

Comment

GaryM,

I'd go with 2/0 and use a 12' stinger whip of 1/0 on the electrode side to keep things easy to handle. Whatever you do get 50' sections with Lenco L40 "cam lock" style connectors so you don't have to drag around more cable than you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X