X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat
    replied
    Thanks for the info guy's.

I will try giving them a call Monday. I made sure the regulator was snugged up correctly, it was. I then removed it and made sure everything was clean and smooth for a proper seal and it was ok. I then used some soapy water in a spray bottle and found it was leaking out past the threads of the "T" adjustment screw.........strange. If I don't have any luck contacting someone at Miller in the next few day's, maybe I will have to buy one so I don't get too far behind with my work. Then eventually I can have the original one repaired or replaced and have a spare on hand..............thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• iso50
    replied
    In addition they seem to answer the emails quickly as well. Luck for me Miller is about 10min away from my house.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    miller site

try the contact us link on there site i have used it twice and gotten a response within 24 houres .just found this #

1-800-4-a-miller

i dont think it is for parts but im shoure they will be able to do it or conect you with the parts people
    good luck and happy welding

Leave a comment:

• Pat
    started a topic Need Phone # For Miller RE: Leaking Regulator on MM210

Need Phone # For Miller RE: Leaking Regulator on MM210

Hi,
    Can someone tell me if there is an 800 phone number to contact Miller about a warranty issue. I have had my MM210 since June of 2003 and finally got it hooked up to C25 gas a couple weeks ago. It worked great at first, but I noticed that as time went on I had to keep increasing the gas pressure in order to weld the same metal thickness as I had been welding, and I am going through an extra ordinary amount of C25. When I started working this morning before I turned the radio on, I heard a hissing sound and just assumed it was from my air compressor leaking. Checked the air compressor and lines and all seemed ok. Then when I was standing next to my MM210, I could hear the air leak better. I then put my ear next to the regulator and discovered that this is where the leak was, and the source of my problems. I won't go to the dealer where I purchased the MM210 because I think they are in the final stage of going out of business and I don't want my regulator lost in action in the event they do go under..........thanks for any info you can provide.

Pat.
Working...
X