X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    cool

well you got the consumables found so you should be sweet now.i was concerned that consumables would be an ishue.
    happy cutting

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hi Guys,
    I have got the OLD GIRL up and running. It works great. I cut alot of 1/2" plate and it does a good job. I have also cut some 3/8" Aluminum and it did a good job with that. The problem was with the filter. It had a toliet paper filter and it was plugged and every time that I hit the trigger the thing would shut down. I replaced the filter with a new style and replaced all the consumables. That was all it needed. Thanks for asking.
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Must be out of business. I live in Charlotte and never heard of them and they are not in the phone book.

Sorry.

A-

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    have you tried using it yet ?

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    info?

did you ever find any info on the cutter??

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    started a topic Plasma cutter

Plasma cutter

I was given a plasma cutter yesterday and would like some info on it. I did a google search but found nothing. The tag reads World Wide Welding Inc. out of Chalotte North Carolina The unit is a P/Tron 75. Has anybody seen these units. Are-were they any good. This old girl is going to need some TLC. As always thanks for the replies.
    Bulldog
Working...
X