Anyone having this problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having this problem??

This is the third time I have had problems loosing the ability to "log on".
    I was "JWELD" now I am "JOHN1" having to use another e-mail address.
    Brad at Miller has really tried to help me but I still can't use my e-mail address or "Jweld". I have deleted allthe "cookies" ect:

Anyone got any ideas.

Love this forum.

Formerly "JWELD" now "JOHN1"

Sorry JWELDJOHN1 !

Don't know of any other computer clashes but it sounds like your computer and ours are having a little spat

A-

Comment

JWELD,

If you wasted the cookie file, it may be part of your problem. Cookies keep all the info the site needs to ID you when you log on, and also ID you when you return, so you don't have to log on again. You probably already knew that.

Is your old handle still good? Try going to your JWELD profile and just change your e-mail info and go back to the old JWELD that we all know and love!!

Be well.

hank
      ...from the Gadget Garage
      Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
      Handler 210 w/DP3035
      TA185TSW
      Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

log on from here

mine logs on as i get here but had to log on once from this site it said i couldnt post because i wasent logedin so i had to logon from here (enter my passwoed here) then i could post.
        hope this helps.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

on the logon screen, click the "forgot password" link. It'll probably ask you your email associated with "JWELD". Type it in and it will send you the password needed to logon.

Be sure cookies are enabled on your browser.

Also, the logon screen name may be case sensitive as well as the password.

Hope this helps

Comment

Could you have raised your INTERNET privacy recently, to high and your computer will block this site's cookies.

Comment

I clicked on grumpy to see where he was from and it brought up tanners profile so I don't think its you. We may have overwhelmed the system!!

Comment

Working...
              X