No announcement yet.

welders and processes seen on American Chopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those guys give welders a bad name !!! SAFTEY FIRST !!!

dawg

Comment

AMEN brother

Comment

I love watching these guys just close their eyes and weld, i mean jeez a normal straight shade helmet is around $20.00 bucks, i'd like to see them get some flash burn, then they'll learn their lesson. Flashing is not a fun time.

BC
        BC

Dynasty 200DX
        Coolmate 3
        MM210 w/3035 spoolgun
        Cutmaster 101
        LC1230 12" Metal Cutting Saw

Comment

big window eleats

miller gave them all big windo eleat helmits they just dont always wear them the other night i was watching the dad stand there squinting waiting for the welding to stop . get a clue and a screen.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Don't forget your watching edited for television. What you see is not always the exact sequence. Editors love to 'cut and paste'.
            The definition of courage. "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and you see it through to the end no matter what." From "To Kill a Mockingbird"

Comment

Okay, I can't resist....

Grumpy makes a good point. If you watch tada... the Miller Bike episosdes, you can watch Junior and Senior arguing, and in the background you'll see the 75th anniversary bike chrome and un-chrome itself, all in the (supposed) same scene. You can also see bikes appear and disappear in the background. You'll see stuff finished in one scene and then being worked on in a later scene. I guess their continuity guy is asleep. All in good fun...

And if you watch the biker buildoff finals, Chica-san (and he's another HB local boy) ends up in the hospital with eyeball flash burn. But it looked like he was wearing a hood.

Later...

Comment

Working...
              X