Too much is almost enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much is almost enough!

That's my motto anyway. Here are a couple of pictures of an air horn project that I put together for parades and such. It is a Nathan AirChime K5LA mounted on a 20 gallon air tank. Also visible in the picture are the Graham-White horn valve and a Speedaire filter/regulator.

Still haven't had time to get that DialArc 250 HF out of the mothballs yet, but will at least try to post a pic of it too.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

JohnTN

Too much is not enough - pic #1

Here's pic #1
    Attached Files

Comment

Too much is almost enough pic #2

Pic #2

Here it is loaded in the back of my truck.
      Attached Files

Comment

JOHN I NEED TO GET YOU TO FOLLOW ME WHEN I RIDE MY HARLEY TO GET THE ATTENTION OR SCARE THE HECK OUT OF SOME OF THESE IDIOTS ON THE ROAD .COOL AIR HORN.
        SCOTT

Comment

would look more at home in the back of my 1951 chev, old horns new truck ???? you need an old truck for thouse horns lol
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Truck isn't too new - 1994 model 215,000 miles. I'm sure they would look right at home in your '51 also!

Comment

Working...
            X