X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    wheels

did you make the goat feeder ?how many goats you got ?the wife thiks they would be fun. she cant get enough pets,we got puppies on the way ( bulmaastif's) 10 chickens and 9 cats (all cats outside keeps the field mice away from the house)

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    Wow!!!

Just looked at the pictures I posted. Think I need to clean them up a little also.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    8'X12'

you would think that with only an 8ft by 12ft welding area i could keep it spotless but my shop is all choped up i got a 8x12 welding area (welding screen door) then a 12x20 main shop with all my wood working stuf and offic area (LOL a desk ,file cab. and comp)the main shop also has to house my materials (and heater its cold here in the winter)had to put my welding cart outside just use it to take welder out in the yard anyway as ny welder lives under my welding table.thats 3ft x 5ft and an inch thick lol took 4 people to get it in but you can do anything on it. it takes up most of my welding space but well werth it.i can weld stuff to it and plasma cut on 1"square tubes on top of it so it works out prity good ill have to post ya a cleaned pick.
    well that turned out to be a book.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    spotless

wheels that there is spotless compared to mine let me see if i cam find the part i cut off the picture for ya . LOL
    i have to admitt it is wers than it has been in a long time but you should get a kick out of my disaster.realy unsafe to have it this way ,and slow to get anything don but i just finished a project and it is clean now.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    Nother one.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    fun4now

Just want to show you what a messy shop really looks like

Mike

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    beter

this is a better 1 no messy shop lol
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    finished

well i finished it you have to excuse the mess in my shop but its small and needs cleaned agin.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mlicoasty
    replied
    What about using a dremel tool to clean up the edges? I love mine. I use it on everything.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    fun4now
    You are very talented!
    Beautiful work, keep the pictures coming

Mike

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    I have done plenty of designs of that, or even greater intricacy and have had great luck with a die grinder. I have a ball and cylindrical bit for it as small as 1/8". For your designs I would get a 1/4" and a 1/8" cylindrical die grinder bits. I think the shank size on all mine is 1/4". You can look at them online at the Eastwood web site. I buy mine locally, but I think I have seen them in thier catalogs. For smaller than 1/8" gaps I would use a dremel tool.
    BTW nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    James:
    Very nice keep up the great work.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    stupid computer

i hate this new computer
    any way i hope it will post the pic this time.
    got a new computer and i hate XP
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    this might help

this might help to show why i cant use the normal stuff to file and sand. here is a pic of 1 of the things im making this being a medeum size (pic of table version in the "need more pic's post" )
    well it gives me somthing to do anyways

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    this might help

this might help to show why i cant use the normal stuff to file and sand. here is a pic of 1 of the things im making this being a medeum size (pic of table version in the "need more pic's post" )
    well it gives me somthing to do anyways

Leave a comment:

Working...
X