how do you unheat treat a plasma cut or stop it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this might help

this might help to show why i cant use the normal stuff to file and sand. here is a pic of 1 of the things im making this being a medeum size (pic of table version in the "need more pic's post" )
    well it gives me somthing to do anyways
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

this might help

this might help to show why i cant use the normal stuff to file and sand. here is a pic of 1 of the things im making this being a medeum size (pic of table version in the "need more pic's post" )
      well it gives me somthing to do anyways
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

stupid computer

i hate this new computer
        any way i hope it will post the pic this time.
        got a new computer and i hate XP
        Attached Files
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        JAMES

Comment

James:
          Very nice keep up the great work.

Comment

I have done plenty of designs of that, or even greater intricacy and have had great luck with a die grinder. I have a ball and cylindrical bit for it as small as 1/8". For your designs I would get a 1/4" and a 1/8" cylindrical die grinder bits. I think the shank size on all mine is 1/4". You can look at them online at the Eastwood web site. I buy mine locally, but I think I have seen them in thier catalogs. For smaller than 1/8" gaps I would use a dremel tool.
            BTW nice work.

Comment

fun4now
              You are very talented!
              Beautiful work, keep the pictures coming

Mike
              Regency 200 w/30A
              Dynasty 200 dx
              Esab 875 plasma
              MM350-P w/30A

Comment

What about using a dremel tool to clean up the edges? I love mine. I use it on everything.

Mark

Comment

finished

well i finished it you have to excuse the mess in my shop but its small and needs cleaned agin.
                  Attached Files
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

beter

this is a better 1 no messy shop lol
                    Attached Files
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

fun4now

Just want to show you what a messy shop really looks like

Mike
                      Regency 200 w/30A
                      Dynasty 200 dx
                      Esab 875 plasma
                      MM350-P w/30A

Comment

Nother one.
                        Regency 200 w/30A
                        Dynasty 200 dx
                        Esab 875 plasma
                        MM350-P w/30A

Comment

spotless

wheels that there is spotless compared to mine let me see if i cam find the part i cut off the picture for ya . LOL
                          i have to admitt it is wers than it has been in a long time but you should get a kick out of my disaster.realy unsafe to have it this way ,and slow to get anything don but i just finished a project and it is clean now.
                          Attached Files
                          thanks for the help
                          ......or..........
                          hope i helped
                          sigpic
                          JAMES

Comment

8'X12'

you would think that with only an 8ft by 12ft welding area i could keep it spotless but my shop is all choped up i got a 8x12 welding area (welding screen door) then a 12x20 main shop with all my wood working stuf and offic area (LOL a desk ,file cab. and comp)the main shop also has to house my materials (and heater its cold here in the winter)had to put my welding cart outside just use it to take welder out in the yard anyway as ny welder lives under my welding table.thats 3ft x 5ft and an inch thick lol took 4 people to get it in but you can do anything on it. it takes up most of my welding space but well werth it.i can weld stuff to it and plasma cut on 1"square tubes on top of it so it works out prity good ill have to post ya a cleaned pick.
                            well that turned out to be a book.
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Wow!!!

Just looked at the pictures I posted. Think I need to clean them up a little also.

Mike
                              Regency 200 w/30A
                              Dynasty 200 dx
                              Esab 875 plasma
                              MM350-P w/30A

Comment

wheels

did you make the goat feeder ?how many goats you got ?the wife thiks they would be fun. she cant get enough pets,we got puppies on the way ( bulmaastif's) 10 chickens and 9 cats (all cats outside keeps the field mice away from the house)
                                thanks for the help
                                ......or..........
                                hope i helped
                                sigpic
                                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                                X