Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drier at Last

Guys:
    I have been asking a lot of questions ref. "Mig Wire" and keeping it dry.
    Found a company under "dessicants", W.A Hammond "Drierite".
    They sell small metal containers containing dessicants.
    2"X6", when absortion is maxed out, just pop it in the oven for 1 hour and start over.
    Thses units, and bigger are available, go for $ 9.13 each, so I ordered 5 and will put inside the door of all my Millers.

Sounds too good to be true, huh? Should work as these little unit will keep dehumidified 6 cubic feet.
    One step up is unit for $22.00, ordered one of these also. These will dehumidify 200 cubic feet.

These units are specifically made for "dehumidifying of small compartments.
    Will let u know once I get them.

If they are as good as stated "No more removing wire and bagging it or worrying about contamination of moisture to either flux or steel wire.

Here in Louisiana you will take any help you can get!!

What do u think

God Bless to All

link

post us a link sounds worth looking into and defenetly give us the skinny on how well thet work 4u in the swamp.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

JWELD,

How's the drier workin?

Comment

We used an old refrig for storing our rod and wire in. Just keep a 25 watt bulb burning inside, keeps everything nice and dry...Bob
        Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
        X