shop pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop pic

Most of the guys on the Hobart board have seen these.
    Attached Files

Benches and scrap steel rack in background.
    Attached Files

Comment

Service truck, quite complete.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a tour.
        http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...?userid=132195

Comment

How is the shop insulated? I have an 800 sq ft metal shop here in Louisiana and need to get it a/c but must insulate. I have been told "spray" is the best. Anyone else got any thoughts?

Thanks To All

Comment

Nice set up Sberry I would get lost in that place. I would be interested in knowing about the insulation too. thanks

Comment

I have a standing seam roof and there are clips, standoff types thet keep from totally compressing the rolled fiberglass against the purlins. I think if I was to do it again,, and I might add yet I would go to 2 inch urethane foam board under the purlins. It would allow for ventalation between the insulation and the roof sheeting. For the most part I am happy with it and have ceiling fans to keep the heat down. My helper and I built the building,, complete except hired some help with sheeting and pouring the floor. Before I do more here I need a new equipment storage build,, maybe this summer. I am leaning towards a 60x120 on that. This one is 80x80 and if I had the dough I would have went to 100 long,, mainly just to get some more running wall space for tools.

Comment

I would spray the walls and drywall, then styro foam board the roof, and drop the ceiling to right below the truss line with a layer of pink, to create a air gap between the roof and ceiling.

Just an opinion,

Comment

I don't even know what it's like to drive a vehicle in the shop lately
                  My shop feels like that 5 lb bag with 10 lbs in it.

a-

Comment

Sberry

You need to post the close-ups of the welder on the service truck.

Comment

Yes Sberry, some of us from the Hobart forum have seen them, as well as us Ford Truck forum guys...But I still liked looking at them again
                      P.S. You do a great job of steering the welding questions on the truck forum. You always give them clear concise answers to their questions. Well done...

Thanks,
                      Qrazy

Comment

Working...
                      X