Nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nozzle

I think this was asked before, but on my MM135, or any Mig for that matter,can the nozzle be removed when using "flux core" in order to see the puddle better??

JWELD,

You betcha. Makes stick-out management a little more difficult. If you touch the work with the contact tip, the MM135 shuts down (good thing!), but releasing the trigger resets the machine. Just be sure to clean the spatter out of the diffuser holes when you're done.

Makes seeing things a lot easier.

Be well.

hankj
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
    Handler 210 w/DP3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

JWELD,

You can lightly spray the gas difuser with anti spatter, on some guns take it off, if you will be running a moderate amount of flux core. For heavy flux core use on your 12RC or other heavy duty feeder you may want to invest in a flux core only gun.

Comment

nozzel off

i run my mm135 with the nozzel off all the time just takes a little more stedy hand to keep from taggin the tip , but the auto shut off if you do hit works great.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

extra tips

you will want to keep some extra tips on hand as its easyer to weld youre wire to the tip this way.i smoked a few at first till i got the hang of it. you probly have extra anyway
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X