Tig Water cooled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friend

friends are priceless and it sounds as this one has bought you some time to save up for what you realy want.
    it is always nice to have time to save up and get that extra little somthing.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Its early

I am sorry but it early not awake all the way. I did not understand your message fun4now.

Gary
      Dry Creek Welding
      Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
      Trailblazer 302
      Spectrum 2050
      suitcase 12RC

Comment

Heiti:
        Yes, that is a compliment and I feel there is nothing more important than character. Welding and fabrication makes me think at things in totally new way. The idea of building some of these things never occured to me. You keep me thinking and searching for new ways to get it done. Thanks a bunch!

Peace,

Comment

canuck said he too wanted a coolmate , but for now he is getting a 200 amp air cooled torch from a friend .
          i was replying to his post sorr to confuse you.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

pjseaman
            there is nothing that any of us cannot accomplish if we desire.... applying some thought and resourcefulness coupled with some patience will win you the world... is just a matter of applying yourself... turning a deaf ear to those that tell you that you cannot do it... and enjoying the wonder of a world without limits... whether some of these projects are what some consider practical is a different matter... if you desire it enough you will find a way to do it.... does not require an outragious IQ or huge bank account... just thought and drive... and of course imagination... A Fabricator is one who builds things.... nuff said...
            Heiti
            BTW if the naysayers ruled the world... everything would be a dull grey with one bland flavor of icecream and one type of car in the same color... build your dreams.. enjoy your mind and your creativity... in living color.....

REMEMBER HISTORY: at the juncture of every great advance... there was always a well credentialed panel of "EXPERTS" that certified that it could not be done... that was true for the steamboat...,, lighbulb.. automobile... airplane.. computer... and so many other things... after all if the experts could not do it how could those dummies like Fulton, Edison, Wrights.. and others hope to accomplish the impossible???? lest we forget... EINSTEIN was a self taught Swiss patent clerk... what did he ever amount to anyway?????

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
            Dynasty 200DX
            Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
            Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Well Said!
              200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

Finally I'm back my power was out along with the phone and cable for a few days.
                Heiti-on my gagage door is paul's glyphic HDI-GID stands for How Do I-Get It Done! The question is always how do I. I never say quit, Instead I say how do I. Often I hear an idea that leads me another way, you got me started now I am building a liquid fertilizer spreader, chemical sprayer for a friend out of a scavenger pump and 2-10' sections of steel tubing. Best of all its cost effective and a similar to a model that costs $1700 and our net is $150 thanks for the inspiration.

This is why I love it here!

Peace and Thanks

Comment

pjseaman
                  sounds like an excellent project... and a great philisophy.. next time you browse a flea market... keep your eyes open for Popular Mechanix , Mechanics Illustrated etc... from the 1930s through 1950s... they are just full of projects and ideas ..adaptive engineering....mind candy..
                  am proud of ya... keep up the good work...
                  Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                  Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                  Dynasty 200DX
                  Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                  Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Heiti; Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X