syncrowave 180sd /dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syncrowave 180sd /dynasty

any one know if miller has a way to add ac to a dc machine i like the dynasty for its size but it is more welder and $$$ than i need the syncrowave 180 is about what i need but is real big (verry small shop)maxstar is great but no ac can ac be added to a maxstar as my product line grow's and i need the ac or do i have to gust go dyn. or syncrowave to have the future option of ac ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

fun4now,

You will have to get the Dynasty 200 to get the DC/AC machine in the size you want. I owned a Maxstar 200DX and then found I really needed the AC. I bought the Dynasty 200DX and sold the Maxstar. The Syncro 250 and 350 also have the AC. The Aerowave is a great TIG machine with AC/DC, most of the frills of the Dynasty, plus the added benefit of independent polarity current control on AC. If you want one you had better go for it soon. It may soon be a machine of the past. BTW: You will certainly pay for the Aerowave. Its quality is reflected in the price. If it were me I would latch onto the Dynasty 300DX before I went for a larger syncrowave. It will outweld the entire Syncrowave series!

Comment

Working...
    X