Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Products

Hello everyone,

I have a question about upcoming Miller Products.
    Does Miller have any plans in the near future to update or add new features to the Bobcat and Trailblazer lines of small engine welders?
    I'm hoping Miller will come out with a digital read out for the amps and volts and also adding an arc force or dig control.
    Thanks

Welcome,

Good question!

All Miller product lines go through a redesign and have features added at some time. If these are things you would like, drop Miller a e-mail at the millerwelds.com site and tell them. It's input like this that gets results.

Andy

Comment

Thanks,

I will try that.
      I'm getting ready to purchase a new Trailblazer 301G and if there are plans, I will wait.

Comment

MrFusion,

I was in the Charlotte area recently and had the chance to weld with a slightly used TB301G (50 Hours). It is a very nice machine. It belongs to Andy. It was for sale and he may still have it. You might drop him a line if you are interested:

[email protected]

Comment

Hi Hawk

Thanks for the tip.
          But I have used a TB301G, and loved it. I'm getting ready to plunk down some coin, and start my own welding business. I was hoping Miller would upgrade the unit with nice digital meters like the MM251
          and add a dig control.
          My luck, I will buy one, and next year they will come out with it. It's no big deal really, I would just like to have it.

Thanks

Comment

MrFusion,

The Trailblazer 350 has Arc Drive. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
            X