Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller clothing in infant and 3-4t sizes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Bob,

Here's a top seccret link to the Miller image site so you can download any logo and have it printed up!

www.millerwelds.com/images

Have fun with the baby!!!
    Mine's turning 2 in July

A-

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    I think that if you shrunk one of the Miller wallpapers you would have a neat t-shirt transfer.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    iron on

great ideal they sell the iron on sheets at walmart.
    also miller site sells miller patches

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by bob_s2
    Thanks for the link. I'm actually interested in just regular clothing - tee shirts in the 0-6 month range and the 2-3 year old range. Andy, if you don't know of any, is there any way I can get the logo to have a tee-shirt place make one up?
    --Bob
    If you have access to a good photo quality ink jet printer you can download a Miller logo and print it out on tee shirt transfer paper and iron it on. As long as you didn't sell them I doubtr Miller would object.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    lol embroidery

the wife and i have been playing with the ideal of taking a tommy (from rugrats) and adding a welder to make a cool embroidery design for my son's and my shirts and jackets. she loves to sew and makes all our pants and embroiders most all our stuff.anyhow oure tommy is still a work in progress ill atach a pic of what we have so fare adding the miller part and maby a saying like "time to make the harly " or whatever is easy we just gota finish the drawing and get it digitized. not much out there in little boy stuff even without miller on it .try finding a sewing groupe in your area (add in local papper) and ask them to make 4 you.if i can figure out how ill atach a pic.
    hope i was of some help
    James
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bob_s2
    replied
    Thanks for the link. I'm actually interested in just regular clothing - tee shirts in the 0-6 month range and the 2-3 year old range. Andy, if you don't know of any, is there any way I can get the logo to have a tee-shirt place make one up?
    --Bob

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Hard to find anything in kids sizes. Here is a good place to get them a welding cap; might get one there for your self too:

http://www.kansaskaps.com/

Leave a comment:

• bob_s2
    started a topic Miller clothing in infant and 3-4t sizes ?

Miller clothing in infant and 3-4t sizes ?

Hi,
    I've got a newborn son at home, and a 2year old who I need to start out on the right track. I'm having a problem finding any clothing related to welding in those sizes. Do you have or know where I can find any sort of sleeper or shirt with the miller welding logo or anything that shows a welder or miller on it? If not, can I suggest that miller start providing these sizes? I think it'd be a huge seller!
    --Bob
Working...
X