No announcement yet.

Electric Gas Valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Heiti, perspective is everything and your right about kissing the honey goodnight, mine has had a few really bad days lately and good days seem hard to find. I am looking foreward to the cancer treatments finish in five monthes, seems so far away but its closer than it was 7 monthes ago.

Peace,

Comment

Guys
      guess my point was... that we as craftsmen are responsible for our actions.... let us not let ourselves Dumb Down to the point where the simplest part of our craft and art is beyond our grasp and control..... if that.. then let the machine drink the beer and drive the hotrod as well.... in short... how lazy can we be?????
      Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
      Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

pjseaman
        mine went through some pretty dicey times with her health in the last few months... am blessed to have her.. send our prayers that yours does as well
        Bless
        Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Heiti:

Thanks, I hope things are better in your world also, we all have much to pray about.

Bless you and yours,

Comment

Heti,

My wife liked your answer best.

Be well.

hankj
            ...from the Gadget Garage
            Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
            Handler 210 w/DP3035
            TA185TSW
            Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment