Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    albany or

WAAAAAAAA i want my miller

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Sorry guys...that's Albany OR on the West side of the world.

A-

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    3hr drive

3 hr's is a short drive for a great show.
    it's about 4 1/2 for me but as im retired might be easyer for me to find the time i would'nt miss a great opertunity if at all possible.

im just going to look,lern have a little fun!
    hopeing you can make it
    james

Leave a comment:

• Qrazy
    replied
    Re: northeast road trip

Originally posted by fun4now
    may-b im confused or read scedual rong but it looked to me that albany new york was on for 07/08/2004??? im also thinking that its almost as far ne as you can get. i could be reading sced. all rong as it was a bit confusing? im keeping that day open would like another apinion on the translation . is albany new york on for 07/08/2004????
    hooooooping it is
    Even if that were correct, that would still be a 3 hour drive for me...I was hoping more for Hartford, Providence, Boston in that range

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    northeast road trip

may-b im confused or read scedual rong but it looked to me that albany new york was on for 07/08/2004??? im also thinking that its almost as far ne as you can get. i could be reading sced. all rong as it was a bit confusing? im keeping that day open would like another apinion on the translation . is albany new york on for 07/08/2004????
    hooooooping it is

Leave a comment:

• Qrazy
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• klsm54
    replied
    Qrazy, the schedule doesn't show any Northeast shows this year. If past practices hold true, the roadshow will make a Northeast swing next year. Miller tries to keep it from saturating a market by going back to an area too often. Speaking from experience, when you have the road show in an area every 4 or 5 years, the turnout is much better than when you have it every couple years. Hang in there and wait, it will be worth the trip when it gets close to you.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    thanks 4 shedule
    hope i make it

Leave a comment:

• Qrazy
    replied
    Northeast US shows?

Does Miller ever have any Northeast shows?? If so, any this year?
    Thanks....

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Here is a copy of the road show schedule I posted in a different thread.

The show comes to canada later this year.
    See attached tentative schedule.
    Check with the Distributor listed for final dates.

Andy

Hope this works....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• moe1942
    replied
    Road show

Andy,

Is there a site that shows the road show itinerary?

I think this is of interest to a lot of folks.

If one comes close to Louisiana I will attend.

moe1942

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied
    What about San Antonio?

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    MAC,

I see nothing for Vegas but Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming have dates.

A-

Leave a comment:

• klsm54
    replied
    The deals at a Road Show event are set up by the distributor, thus can vary from show to show. Anytime I have hosted the Road Show, we have discounted deeply and tried to move as much equipment as possible. It has been a few years since my last Road Show event, but the distributor always got a few extra percent discount, for purchasing the large order required to get the Road Show, so most are going to pass this on, but not always.

The Road Show is really worth seeing. It is worth a couple hours drive if you are at all interested in seeing, and playing with, the latest greatest technology that Miller has to offer. And it has always been my experience, that you will also see the best technicians on the truck that Miller has to offer. Every one I have dealt with has been very knowledgeable and helpful. They do a great job selling equipment for us.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Does the schedule show any events near Las Vegas? I've never been to one. If I decide to stay in business after this year, I'll be definitely buying new toys, probably the MM350P, if Blue says his is still good; and definitely the Spectrum 2050. Are the deals pretty sweet at a show?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X