Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: northeast road trip

Originally posted by fun4now
    may-b im confused or read scedual rong but it looked to me that albany new york was on for 07/08/2004??? im also thinking that its almost as far ne as you can get. i could be reading sced. all rong as it was a bit confusing? im keeping that day open would like another apinion on the translation . is albany new york on for 07/08/2004????
    hooooooping it is
    Even if that were correct, that would still be a 3 hour drive for me...I was hoping more for Hartford, Providence, Boston in that range

Comment

3hr drive

3 hr's is a short drive for a great show.
      it's about 4 1/2 for me but as im retired might be easyer for me to find the time i would'nt miss a great opertunity if at all possible.

im just going to look,lern have a little fun!
      hopeing you can make it
      james
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Sorry guys...that's Albany OR on the West side of the world.

A-

Comment

albany or

WAAAAAAAA i want my miller
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X