Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Road Show

Andy
    I heard that the Miller Road Show will be coming to San Antonio in November. No one was exactly sure on date or IF it is coming. Any truth to this? Hope so 'cuz I've missed it every time.

Also, Big Elite should be arriving Monday!

Don
    Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
    '06 12RC feeder
    Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
    Esab Multimaster 260
    Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Road show

Don,

Give us your comments on the new hood. I haven't used mine yet.

moe1942

Comment

Don,

My schedule only shows through end of Oct. I don't lnow if they added any more dates or not. I will have to call marketing to get an updated schedule. Will let you know.

A-

Comment

Re: Road show

Originally posted by moe1942
        Don,

Give us your comments on the new hood. I haven't used mine yet.

moe1942
        Moe,

You missing out!

Comment

Does the schedule show any events near Las Vegas? I've never been to one. If I decide to stay in business after this year, I'll be definitely buying new toys, probably the MM350P, if Blue says his is still good; and definitely the Spectrum 2050. Are the deals pretty sweet at a show?

Comment

The deals at a Road Show event are set up by the distributor, thus can vary from show to show. Anytime I have hosted the Road Show, we have discounted deeply and tried to move as much equipment as possible. It has been a few years since my last Road Show event, but the distributor always got a few extra percent discount, for purchasing the large order required to get the Road Show, so most are going to pass this on, but not always.

The Road Show is really worth seeing. It is worth a couple hours drive if you are at all interested in seeing, and playing with, the latest greatest technology that Miller has to offer. And it has always been my experience, that you will also see the best technicians on the truck that Miller has to offer. Every one I have dealt with has been very knowledgeable and helpful. They do a great job selling equipment for us.

Comment

MAC,

I see nothing for Vegas but Colorado, Idaho and Wyoming have dates.

A-

Comment

What about San Antonio?
                Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
                '06 12RC feeder
                Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
                Esab Multimaster 260
                Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Comment

Road show

Andy,

Is there a site that shows the road show itinerary?

I think this is of interest to a lot of folks.

If one comes close to Louisiana I will attend.

moe1942

Comment

Here is a copy of the road show schedule I posted in a different thread.

The show comes to canada later this year.
                    See attached tentative schedule.
                    Check with the Distributor listed for final dates.

Andy

Hope this works....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Northeast US shows?

Does Miller ever have any Northeast shows?? If so, any this year?
                      Thanks....

Comment

thanks 4 shedule
                        hope i make it
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                        JAMES

Comment

Qrazy, the schedule doesn't show any Northeast shows this year. If past practices hold true, the roadshow will make a Northeast swing next year. Miller tries to keep it from saturating a market by going back to an area too often. Speaking from experience, when you have the road show in an area every 4 or 5 years, the turnout is much better than when you have it every couple years. Hang in there and wait, it will be worth the trip when it gets close to you.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

northeast road trip

may-b im confused or read scedual rong but it looked to me that albany new york was on for 07/08/2004??? im also thinking that its almost as far ne as you can get. i could be reading sced. all rong as it was a bit confusing? im keeping that day open would like another apinion on the translation . is albany new york on for 07/08/2004????
                              hooooooping it is
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                              JAMES

Comment

Working...
                              X