Aluminum, How Thick with a Syncrowave 180sd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pj,

Well I'm most likely going to be spending the rest of my christmas's alone as it seems that me and my girlfriend of 6 years are splitting up. At 48 I doubt thare are any chances of finding anyone again.

So needless to say there'll be no one to buy me a new toy. I'll have to have a real need for it and buy it for that need or else I'll end up doing without. First off though I'll have to find another garage to work in.

Blondie
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

Comment

To All,

Anyone interested in the PRI show needs to contact Andy and see what it takes for admission. Unless I am mistaken you "should" be a vendor to the motorsports industry=more or less. If you don't have the right credentials, maybe Andy can help you out. I am not busting any bubbles here, just trying to be prepared.

Comment

HAWK,

I've been doing business as C & S Automotive for about a dozen years now. Although the original intent was to specialize in Custom and Sport autos it's become more of a 4x4 and off road sort of thing. I guess it morphed?? Hopefully that'll get me into the place.

Blondie
        Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
        Miller 340A/BP
        Victor O/A torches
        Lincoln SP125
        Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
        78 GS1000
        82 GL1100 Interstate

Comment

Blondie,

Should not be a problem.

Comment

I've been away, thanks for the replies

Thanks Hawk and Blondie for the replies on pre heating. I just read them tonight as I have been out of town.

Paul

Comment

The PRI Show is an amazing thing to see but it takes at least a day and a half IF you don't talk too much. The machinery row area is where the welding and machine tools are and is good for the half day...or more because you do talk to LOTS of folk! You do need to have pre approved credintials as the show is a trade only event and is not open to the public. That said, most people who read this can get a guest pass from someone they know or deal with who are exibitors. Start checking now because registration is by mail. There is some provision for walk-in if your sponsor knows you are coming but it is a bit of a pain. It's like a giant toy store...See you there! Also get your rooms early and they do jack the rates at the closer places.
              JEFF
              P.S. I think my new Dynasty has some sort of magic in it.
              200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

Working...
              X