Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASKANDY
    replied
    The easiest way to get it in the holder is to take the whole lens out of the helmet and slide it in and put it all back together. The first one I did was a pain and I broke one of the mag lens clips

Good luck

Andy

Leave a comment:

• garcia
    replied
    Thanks Andy...

have been away from the machine, and didn't get to your answer until today. But late thanks anyway. I'll go with it and put it inside the helmet. Didn't want to open the sealed plastic bag if it was the wrong stuff.
    García

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Garcia,

All the lenses I have are 2". They are designed that way so there is a little area to see around that is not magged. The mag lens will also slide up or down inside your viewing area to fit you best. I personally don't use them but have them here for demos so I can't speak from experience on how well they work. My dad uses one so I would say go for it.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Garcia,

I will measure one that I have here and let you know the size....I hope I didn't give the wrong part numbers That would make me look completely stupid!#%($#%$

A-

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    garcia,

I love my helmet, but don't use a mag lens even though I probaly need to. Hopefully Andy will chime in. My guess is the standard size mag lens is all that is available. The "Big Window" is larger than standard, but not by a long shot.

Leave a comment:

• garcia
    started a topic Question: Big Window Elite

Question: Big Window Elite

I see the Big Window Elite is back on the top again. I have mine. "Love it". Ordered the magnifying lense from my local Miller dealer. Part # 212241(as given by Andy). After waiting an eternity(2 weeks) for the lense I picked it up this afternoon. My question for Andy, Hawk, or anyone that might have a Miller Mag. lense is: "the Big Window is about 2.5" wide; the lense they gave me is only 2" wide. ¿Did they try to screw me? or is the Magnifying lense smaller than the viewing area?
    Thanks,
    García
Working...
X