No announcement yet.

Horror Story (was re: Decisions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAWK is right about my situation. I repair Mortar mixers and construction equipment. I have to cut 3/8" , 1/2" and 5/8" bolts to dissemble the machines. Sometimes the bolts do not ground to where I have to install my ground clamp. It seems when I arc over to the bolt the arc continues and lets me cut the bolt. I always seem to be working outside the box, most people would be happy just to cut metal faster, cleaner and cheaper, I went for dirtier!
    As for the 625 I am very happy with it. When I was doing my research before buying my MM210 I did a backward search sort of. I went to the local authorized Miller (and other brands) repair guy and ask him about the MM210. His exact words were " If it's Blue, Buy it!" It took me 3 months for the 210 to pay for itself. I would estimate the 625 will take 6 months or less. In business you can get up one day, the phone can ring and that machine (choose one in your shop) can pay for itself. If you don't have it, it won't!
    I'll be happy to share what I've learned, I'm new to this forun and I think my email is in my profile, if not here it is [email protected] (That's bluelight as in Kmart not Miller) Good luck with your situation, the credit card Co is in my opinion your ace in the hole here.

Comment

Working...
    X