Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help, Dialarc 250HF, WC-II/Spoolmatic II won't work? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruizer
    replied
    Not really made for a CC machine, however the contactor control is always A,B, on the dialarc, whether it's on the 5 pin, or 2 wire plug. The control WC-2 runs off 115 volts, so can use the power source or wall plug. Never the less no wire will work other than a dual shield

Leave a comment:

• blue_tech
    replied
    If you measure where the gun trigger connects you should be able to measure 24VAC. This is at the terminal strip loactions #21 and #22 (wires #32 and #51 inside the WC2 control box). See if you have this and let me know and we can proceed from there.

Leave a comment:

• TPfromCentralPA
    replied
    Originally posted by duaneb55 View Post
    You didn't try running it with the HF on did you? If you didn't - DON'T!

What weld output polarity? Should be DCEP (reverse).
    Yes, DCEP............No on the HF. Ideas where to look first?

Leave a comment:

• duaneb55
    replied
    You didn't try running it with the HF on did you? If you didn't - DON'T!

What weld output polarity? Should be DCEP (reverse).
    Last edited by duaneb55; 09-23-2015, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Need help, Dialarc 250HF, WC-II/Spoolmatic II won't work? Why?

I recently picked up a old Dialarc for some TIG work, had a WC-II and Spoolmatic II included in as a package although it wasn't hooked up as they used it for TIG only. Anyhow, I wanted to hook it up so its available incase I would need it. Hooked everything up as per the manuals that were included in the deal and I got nothing at the spool gun. I got line voltage to the on/off switch on the WC-II but I can see where all the wires go in the bundle after that. I do not see anything out of ordinary, nothing looks burned/smells. Fuses are ok? Anything I am missing? I am betting its something simple I am not seeing. ThanksTyler
Working...
X