X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Dynasty 350 life, replacement

Probably be like anything else you buy...there's something bigger and better already coming down the assembly line before you even get it home. Like cars and computers. If you're worried about it, buy a used one.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by mickllogon View Post
    Hello:

I am considering purchasing a Dynasty 350. I know they have been out for years and have heard good things about them. How often does Miller update/change models in their lineup? How much longer will the Dynasty 350 continue to be sold? How much longer before they replace the Dynasty 350 with a different model? It is a large purchase for me and I hate to pay for it to have it replaced with a newer upgraded model.
    There are small improvements being incorporated all of the time...

By my count there have been 25 more major revisions without any name change..

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/l...&submit=Search

Leave a comment:

• mickllogon
    started a topic Dynasty 350 life, replacement

Dynasty 350 life, replacement

Hello:

I am considering purchasing a Dynasty 350. I know they have been out for years and have heard good things about them. How often does Miller update/change models in their lineup? How much longer will the Dynasty 350 continue to be sold? How much longer before they replace the Dynasty 350 with a different model? It is a large purchase for me and I hate to pay for it to have it replaced with a newer upgraded model.
Working...
X