Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty 350 life, replacement

Hello:

I am considering purchasing a Dynasty 350. I know they have been out for years and have heard good things about them. How often does Miller update/change models in their lineup? How much longer will the Dynasty 350 continue to be sold? How much longer before they replace the Dynasty 350 with a different model? It is a large purchase for me and I hate to pay for it to have it replaced with a newer upgraded model.

Originally posted by mickllogon View Post
    Hello:

I am considering purchasing a Dynasty 350. I know they have been out for years and have heard good things about them. How often does Miller update/change models in their lineup? How much longer will the Dynasty 350 continue to be sold? How much longer before they replace the Dynasty 350 with a different model? It is a large purchase for me and I hate to pay for it to have it replaced with a newer upgraded model.
    There are small improvements being incorporated all of the time...

By my count there have been 25 more major revisions without any name change..

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/l...&submit=Search

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Dynasty 350 life, replacement

Probably be like anything else you buy...there's something bigger and better already coming down the assembly line before you even get it home. Like cars and computers. If you're worried about it, buy a used one.

Comment

Working...
      X