• Show
Clear All

• Cgotto6
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification broccoli.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Were you able to get your feeder unlocked...??

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Originally posted by Cgotto6 View Post
    Is keeping the reset procedure a secret to combat theft of these things, or to is the lock out to keep operators from messing with settings? Just curious as I have never worked with a feeder like this.
    keep operators from messing with the settings

Leave a comment:

• Cgotto6
    replied
    Is keeping the reset procedure a secret to combat theft of these things, or to is the lock out to keep operators from messing with settings? Just curious as I have never worked with a feeder like this.

Leave a comment:

• Nddwind
    replied
    Thank you everyone.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by blue_tech View Post
    The reset method for this newer model of the 74DX feeder is a little more complicated than the older version to help make it more secure. I can help you get it unlocked, but you will need to call in to our phone support as I can't put the complete reset procedure on here.

Please give us a call at Miller between 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday at 1-866-931-9733 and ask to speak to the Industrial Systems Group and we can take you though the steps to fix your feeder.
    Thanks Blue_Tech.....!!.........

Leave a comment:

• blue_tech
    replied
    The reset method for this newer model of the 74DX feeder is a little more complicated than the older version to help make it more secure. I can help you get it unlocked, but you will need to call in to our phone support as I can't put the complete reset procedure on here.

Please give us a call at Miller between 7:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday at 1-866-931-9733 and ask to speak to the Industrial Systems Group and we can take you though the steps to fix your feeder.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    S -74DX ce wire feeder code lock.

My guess is that he's going to look up the manual for your exact machine and try to help you solve your problem.

But I could be wrong.

But I bet I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• Nddwind
    replied
    Not sure why serial number is needed unless the unlocking procedure is somehow dependant on it but it starts with ME if I recall.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Nddwind View Post
    Hello, I was playing around with some of the code lock settings on the miller S -74dx wire feeder and I accidentally locked myself out.I tried factory resetting according to the manual by pressing program, sequence, upper display, and setup simultaneously but it would not bring me to the reset menu. I don't know if this is possibly because I locked myself out or what.I'm stumped and any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.
    Serial number PLS...

Leave a comment:

• Nddwind
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• M J Mauer
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Nddwind
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Nddwind
    started a topic S -74DX ce wire feeder code lock.

S -74DX ce wire feeder code lock.

Hello, I was playing around with some of the code lock settings on the miller S -74dx wire feeder and I accidentally locked myself out.I tried factory resetting according to the manual by pressing program, sequence, upper display, and setup simultaneously but it would not bring me to the reset menu. I don't know if this is possibly because I locked myself out or what.I'm stumped and any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.
Working...
X