thunderbolt 225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thunderbolt 225

I would absolutely love to have 460v out in the shop. That would totally rock.

Comment

thunderbolt 225

well I found a wiring diagram for the ac/dc 230 volts so im fixin to go see if I can trace this problem down like everyone has said this aint nuclear fusion will let u know what I find and again thanks people

Comment

Good luck. We're waiting to see how you make out.

Comment

thunderbolt 225

hey gentlemen found it . it is the switch that changes the voltage on the front my nephew came down and after a lot checking and tightening we got to fooling with the voltage switch and got it arc so I figured I would replace and that will cure my problem I wish to thank everyone for their response the advice was a great help

Comment

Outstanding! If you need to buy a new switch look at Miller4less.com

just enter the part number from your parts list.

Comment

thunderbolt 225

So no flux capacitor or electrical skookum drives? That's good. Glad you got it figured out. I had a switch break on a run of the mill lincoln stick machine break years back. It was obvious what it was, so I just had the LWS order it. Dadgum thing was $35 and when it came in, it was nothing more than the same dern thing I could've picked up at a hardware store for $5. If that much! Dang vultures.

Comment

thats usually the first thing that goes on those welders

Comment

thunderbolt 225

hey again I want to thank everyone for their input I found the switch and going to order it next week its 102.00 plus shipping but that's a heck of a lot cheaper than a new welder

Comment

Before you buy a new one, is it possible to clean up the contacts in the old one & maybe bend them for a little more tension?---Meltedmetal
                    ---Meltedmetal

Comment

thunderbolt 225

What's the part number?

Comment

Working...
                      X