Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gearguy
    replied
    I'll try that tomorrow. How do you do the factory reset? The cover was off the machine when I picked it up. I would hope that they tried that already. I know they have a machine to load test it and that was done.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by gearguy View Post
    My Dynasty was manufactured in 06 and I have owned it since 08. Recently it has started to act up after about 3 min of use. I took it in to Matheson Electric to have it diagnosed. The tech there told me that the inverter control card (board) part # 207822 has failed. New cost of board $1250 plus an hour labor. On top of this it may need a Boost control card part #200841. I was told the first card has to be replaced before it can be tested further. I did not get a price on the Boost control card as I was sickened by the thought of the first quote of around $1350. As I was searching for the #207822 I came across a replacement part SKU of #230187. Does anyone know if this is an improved board that has a better design than the previous # or is it even compatible? Or should I just cut my losses and go with a new machine?
    I would be tempted to release and reseat all the connectors...

loosen and retighten the dinse connectors

snug all the boards down..

and do a reset to factory defaults just for good measure..

then see how it behaves.............

Leave a comment:

• gearguy
    started a topic Need repair advice on Dynasty 200DX

Need repair advice on Dynasty 200DX

My Dynasty was manufactured in 06 and I have owned it since 08. Recently it has started to act up after about 3 min of use. I took it in to Matheson Electric to have it diagnosed. The tech there told me that the inverter control card (board) part # 207822 has failed. New cost of board $1250 plus an hour labor. On top of this it may need a Boost control card part #200841. I was told the first card has to be replaced before it can be tested further. I did not get a price on the Boost control card as I was sickened by the thought of the first quote of around $1350. As I was searching for the #207822 I came across a replacement part SKU of #230187. Does anyone know if this is an improved board that has a better design than the previous # or is it even compatible? Or should I just cut my losses and go with a new machine?
Working...
X